PrintStar™ SP Forming Fabric
PrintStar SP provides superior sheet support and high dewatering capacity for enhanced formation, retention and sheet quality for publication grades. The unique MD “Structured Yarn” technology reduces fabric caliper and void volume to provide higher couch solids and a cleaner running forming section. The 2:1 CD yarn ratio and increased active binder frequency lock the structure together for greater shear stability and bending stiffness. Designed for today’s demanding high speed formers where quality and performance always matter.
- Superior sheet support – Improved retention, smoothness and print quality
- High drainage open area – Enhanced formation and couch solids
- Thin fabric caliper – Improved vacuum efficiency and optimized couch solids
- Cleaner return run – Reduced wet end breaks and improved machine efficiency
- Enhanced stability – Reduced CD profile variation
- EcoLife™ materials – Increased fabric life potential and reduced drive loads